Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Monday, August 22, 2011

Farewell to Summer Stamp Camp!

Come say farewell to summer and hello to back to school with these late summer / early fall inspired projects.
We will be making a watering can decoration, 4 cards (2 each of 2 designs) and a kitchen towel.

There will be two options for you to take the class:
1. Saturday, September 10 at 2pm
2. Monday, September 12 at 7pm
The fee is $20. Below are details about how a stamp camp works and why I am charging a fee.

Please R.S.V.P. by phone, text or email so I can have enough kits and food!

*Please note that the colors of the cardstock will be slightly different. I made the samples with the cardstock I had on hand so that I could place an accurate order. If you would like samples of the actual colors we will be using, please let me know*


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Stamped images © Stampin Up!


Why a stamp camp?
I've had a lot of feed back from my customers saying that they want to make things but really don't have the time to, the space to store the supplies or the money to purchase all the tools. This way, for a small fee, you can make cards and gift items using my tools and pre-made kits.

Basic idea of a stamp camp:
I will have all materials provided for you (except scissors and adhesive - please let me know if you need to purchase these through me so I can order them and have them available at the stamp camp). Everything will be cut out and put together in kits at each table. Each table will have the kit and all the stamps, inks, punches, dies, etc. used to make the project. You assemble the project at the table and then move on to the next table / project until you have completed all items. Of course there will be snacks and drinks in the kitchen which you can go and get when you are feeling to weak to finish your project ;)

Why the fee and how much?
The fee for the stamp camp is $20 and covers the cost of the cardstock, buttons, ribbons, towels, etc. used in each project. But $20 for cardstock? Yes, there is a little more built in to cover the cost of the tools, stamp sets, ink, dies, punches, etc.

Is this a "party" and am I to place an order with you?
No. There is no obligation for you to place an order. Because I am placing an order for the supplies, I am "making my own quota" so I can stay a Stampin Up! demonstrator and provide you with more great cards. If you would like to place an order for something you need or just really want I'd be happy to put an order in for you.

No comments: