Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Friday, September 02, 2011

Stampin' Royalty challenge #87

I decided to join in on Stampin' Royalty's card challenge this week, back to school! I just love fall and back to school, new clothes and "office" supplies! Ok, maybe I'm a geek. Anyway here's my card and the list of supplies. To me, this would be a card that I would give a teacher - I just love the notebook paper look.

Image © Stampin Up!

Cardstock: (I actually just used some old paper I had on hand, but here's what I would have used if I had gone "true" SU!) Soft Suede, Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: So Happy for You (Sale-A-Bration), School Lines
Punches: Eyelet Border, Spiral Border (retired)
Big Shot: Floral Fusion sizzlit, Little Leaves sizzlit
Accessories: Brads (this was one I had on hand)

Let me know via email if you would like to place an order for any of the supplies to make this card!



love your card. too cute. great job with the back to school theme challenge.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I found your blog via Bramblewood Fashion :) :) Your blog is really cute and I loved your profile, too...sinner saved by grace :) :) me, too :) :) Oh, and "compulsive crafter"...that would be me, too...or rather a compulsive buyer of yarn and cute craft books ;) :) There is never such a thing as "too many" craft supplies. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)